5. Graduand’s Attire
|Attire||• Robe and Mortar Board/Beefeater (on rental by the University)
• Lounge Suit/National Attire, dark socks and shoes. Jeans are not allowed.
• Slippers and sneakers are not allowed.
|• Robe and Mortar Board/Beefeater (on rental by the University)
• Baju Kurung/Long dress/Long Skirt/Long Sleeve and high neck blouses. Any colours are permissible.
• Short skirts, slippers and sandals are not allowed.
• Thin, tight and revealing clothes are not allowed.
|Appearance||Short and neat hair styles|
Graduands not adhering to the dress code WILL BE ASKED TO CHANGE INTO THE CLOTHING PROVIDED AND WILL BE CHARGED A RENTING FEE OF RM50.00 PER PIECE.
Payment must be made before collection of Certificate and Transcript.