International Journal of Business and Society (IJBS)
The International Journal of Business and Society (IJBS) is a double-blind reviewed international scholarly journal devoted in publishing high-quality papers using multidisciplinary approaches with a strong emphasis on business, economics and finance. It intends to serve as an outlet with strong theoretical and empirical research and the papers submitted to IJBS should not have been published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Indexed by Scopus, Proquest, Cabell
's Directories, Ebcohost, SCImago Journal & Country Rank, ULRICH's Periodical Directories, MYCITE.
Journal of IT in Asia
The Journal of IT in Asia is an International peer-reviewed publication of original works by researchers in the Asia Pacific region covering Information and Communication Technologies and its innovative applications. This journal serves as a platform to promote the exhange of ideas with researchers around the world.
Borneo Journal of Resource Science and Technology
Borneo Journal of Resource Science and Technology (BJRST) is a peer-reviewed journal, which publishes scientific articles in all fields of resource sciences including Land and forest resources, Aquatic Science, Biodiversity and Ecology, Biotechnology and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Plant Science and Zoology. Indexed by MYCITE.
Issues in Language Studies
Issues in Language Studies is a publication of the Centre for Language Studies, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak. The journal publishes articles on teaching, learning and the study of languages. It offers a forum for the discussion of local issues that are of global concern. It is a refereed online journal published biannually. Indexed by MYCITE.
UNIMAS e-Journal of Civil Engineering
UNIMAS e-Journal of Civil Engineering is a peer-reviewed journal which aims to provide reliable source of information such as theoretical papers, practice-oriented papers including case studies and state-of the art reviews on recent research and developments in civil engineering.
The topics covered in the journal include (but not limited to):
- Structural Engineering and Construction Materials
- Highway and Transportation Engineering
- Geotechnical ang Geo-environmental Engineering
- Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Waste Management
- Construction Management and Building Services
- Other relevant civil engineering areas
Indexed by MYCITE.
Journal of Applied Science & Process Engineering (JASPE) is a biannual open access peer-reviewed journal that is published by Faculty of Engineering, Universiti Malaysia Sarawak. The journal offers opportunity for academicians, researchers professional, practitioners and students of science and engineering from all over the world to share their research findings and breakthrough through high quality theoretical and empirical original research papers, case studies, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models in the field of:
- applied sciences including chemistry and physics, advanced materials, transport phenomena and thermodynamics, electrical and electronic engineering, applied mathematics and programming, engineering mechanics and robotics, engineering ethics and management; and
- process engineering including chemical and catalysis reactions, manufacturing process, process design, sustainable and green engineering, environmental engineering and energy technology.