International Undergraduate Student
Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS) welcomes applications from international students to study at the university in a wide range of undergraduate (Bachelor’s Degree) programmes. There are two intakes per year (February & September) for international students to pursue undergraduate study at UNIMAS.
For February 2017 Intake, you need to submit your application with all the relevant documents by 15 November 2016. Once you receive your offer letter, you are required to submit all relevant documents for visa processing and arrive in UNIMAS for registration on 6 February 2017.
For February 2017 Intake, you need to submit your application with all the relevant documents by 15 November 2016. Once you receive your offer letter, you are required to submit all relevant documents for visa processing and arrive in UNIMAS for registration on 6 February 2017.For September 2017 Intake, the deadline for application is 1 June 2017. Relevant documents need to be submitted by 30 July 2017 and arrive in UNIMAS for registration and orientation on 23 August 2017. For visa related information, Click Here.
International students are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any clarification.
Interested applicants should have successfully completed a minimum of A-Level qualification/Higher School Certificate (HSC) or its equivalents. In addition, students who have obtained a high school/college diploma or its equivalent may also apply. For a sample of acceptable qualifications, Click Here
For further information on programmes offered to international students, Click here
For information on undergraduate programme fee, Click here
International students who wish to enroll in undergraduate programmes at UNIMAS are also required to satisfy the university’s English language requirements as listed below:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Scheme) score of 5.5 or
- TOEFL (test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 550 or
- CBT (computer-based TOEFL) score of 230 or
- IBT (internet-based TOEFL) minimum score of 80 or
- English Language requirement may be satisfied for applicants who have successfully completed full time secondary or tertiary studies or equivalent qualification where the language of instruction and assessment was in English. Academic transcript and an official letter from the institution certifying that English was the medium of instruction and assessment must be provided.
- Option 1
- Option 2
You may also click here for Intensive Language Programme Brochure
Completing the online form at Online Application and email the relevant documents to email@example.com or post to:
Completing the UNIMAS International Student Undergraduate Application Form. and post to the mailing address mentioned above.
Note: International students are required to have sufficient funds to support themselves throughout their study in Malaysia.