Master of Science in Human Resource Development (HRD)
This taught Master programme is offered by the Faculty of Cognitive Sciences and Human Development and is especially targeted at working professionals. Courses are conducted after office hours and are designed to upgrade knowledge and skills among professionals in the area of human resource development and management. A unique feature of this programme is the inclusion of cognition, human behaviour and information technology knowledge with the core courses of human resource development and management.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (AS APPROVED BY SENATE NOS. 02/2014 -13)
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate;
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent but with CGPA less than 2.50, may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experiencein the relevant field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate
- For international students, a minimum IELTS Score of 5.5 or its equivalent ( e.g TOEFL-525; TOEFL Computer Test -196; TOEFL Internet Test 69-70 ) is required.
Duration of the Programme : 24 - 48 months
The programme consists of courses covering five main areas :
- Human Resource Development
- Cognition and Human Behaviour
- Information Technology