MSc Learning Sciences
This MSc Learning Sciences programme is offered by the Faculty of Cognitive Sciences and Human Development and is intended for professionals interested in teaching and learning. The Learning Sciences programme is interdisciplinary in nature, combining advanced knowledge and skills in the areas of Cognitive Sciences, Learning Technology and Learning Sciences research in its curriculum. This is the first postgarduate programme in this field to be offered in Malaysia. This programme combines coursework and research paper. A minimum of 40 credits of study and a final Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of at least 3.0 is required for the award of the Master degree.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS (AS APPROVED BY SENATE NOS. 02/2014 -13)
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate;
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent but with CGPA less than 2.50, may be admitted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experiencein the relevant field; or
- Other equivalent qualifications approved by the Senate
- For international students, a minimum IELTS Score of 5.5 or its equivalent ( e.g TOEFL-525; TOEFL Computer Test -196; TOEFL Internet Test 69-70 ) is required.
Duration of the Programme : 2 years
Programme Schedule : Teaching and learning activities for this programme are conducted in the evenings or during the weekends.
To support your study, the university provides various facilities and resources:
- Centre for Academic Information System (CAIS)
- Resource Rooms