Call for Papers
USJC 2017 is a conference that includes workshops, keynote speakers, invited speakers as well as oral and poster presentations. The conference intends to act as a forum for research groups, academicians, Industrialists and venture capitalists, Policy Makers (Ministries), Entrepreneurs and Students to enhance networking, knowledge sharing and collaboration for the advancement of research and innovation.
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed and registered accepted papers will be published in USJC17 proceedings which will be distributed to all registered delegates. At the present moment, we are in the process of indexing the proceedings to be a SCOPUS-indexed.
We will also recognise high quality articles of the conference through the Best Paper Awards. The award winners will be selected by internationally acknowledged experts.
Additionally, selected papers will be considered for publication in ISI Web of Science-indexed and SCOPUS-indexed journals.
The ISI Web of Science-indexed journal is listed below:
- Journal of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences
- International Journal of ADVANCED AND APPLIED SCIENCES
The SCOPUS-indexed journals are listed below:
- Tropical Life Sciences Research (TLSR)
- KEMANUSIAAN The Asian Journal of Humanities
- International Journal of Business and Society (IJBS)
- Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC)
- Malaysian Applied Biology (MAB)
Articles submitted to USJC17 will be published in UNIMAS refereed journals, which are listed below::
- UNIMAS E-journal of Civil Engineering (JCEST)
- Borneo Journal of Resource Science and Technology (BJRST)
- Issues in Language Studies
- Journal of IT in Asia
- Journal of Applied Science & Process Engineering (JASPE)