- Changing of Student Personal Information Form
- Application for Change of Programme Faculty Form
- Application for Beyond Allowed Range Course Registration
- Credit Transfer Grade Transfer Form
- Applicaion for Fee Per Credit Appeal Form
- Appeal to Review of Cours Assessments Results Form
- Reprint of Assessment Slip Application
- Assessment Slip Complaints Form
- Course Registration Payment Refund Form
- Application for Continuotion of Study Appeal Form
- Application Form for Student Registration Letter
- Reprint of Dean List Certificate Application Form
- Register Drop Course with Penalty Form
- Audit Improve Repeat Course Payment Form
- Course Registration Slip
- Special Reassessment Application Form
- Application For Early Transcript
- Campus Entry Management UNIMAS
- Confirmation Letter Application Form
Please contact us
(60) 82 58 1852
(60) 82 58 1850
Fungsi Utama Unit Kewangan Pelajar
- Mengurus Terimaan Hasil / Yuran
- Mengurus Bayaran Balik Biasiswa / Pinjaman Pelajaran
- Mengurus Bayaran Tuntutan Balik Pelajar Menarik Diri Dari Pengajian, Tangguh Pengajian, Yuran Per Kredit, Kursus Ulangan / Baiki, Gugur Kursus
- Menyediakan Laporan Akaun Pelajar untuk Penyata Kewangan Universiti
- Allamanda College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- Cempaka College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- TAZ College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- Rafflesia College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- Kasturi College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- Kenanga College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- Seroja College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
- Sakura College - Tel : (60) 82 58 1852
Today, CITDS plays a major role in providing ICT services to the university such as develop system applications for the management, provide technical support, manage network infrastructure and ICT security. CITDS also propagate general awareness on ICT among the staff and students of the university.
CITDS comprises of seven division and one unit with each division support various units that directly responsible for a given aspect of the overall operation of ICT services in UNIMAS.
Tel : (60) 82 58 3848 / 3953
Fax : (60) 82 58 2330
UNIMAS Health Centre located at Lower Ground Floor at Bangunan Hal Ehwal Pelajar dan Alumni. UHC established since 1996, at old UNIMAS campus providing quality health care in giving good medical care and advice to all UNIMAS staff and student. In 2009, UHC moved to UNIMAS new campus and fully operated there. Starting 1st February 2016, UHC appointed as one of UNIMAS official panel clinic. Our vision is to be recognized as a primary healthcare that provides health services for a healthy physically and mentally UNIMAS staff and students. Thus, fulfill our vision to provide quality, efficient, friendly and caring health services to UNIMAS society. We strive hard by constantly acquiring newer knowledge and skills, and upgrade our services to keep pace with current health situations.
UNIMAS Health Centre
UNIMAS Clinical Simulation Centre
UNIMAS students graduating in their final semester will undergo a series of procedures before they can obtained their transcript & becomes our Alumni. Starting from settling your student's debts to convocation ceremony, if you need more information, do contact us directly.(60) 82 58 1050 / 1061 / 1062
(60) 82 58 1082
Student Affairs and Alumni Office (PHEPA) was established in October 2002 led by a Deputy Vice-Chancellor. Starting from the establishment of the Student Development Centre (PPP) in 1993, PHEPA is now an entity responsible for its main customers in providing a variety of basic services and facilities to students towards achieving academic excellence.In the PHEPA restructuring, it is mandated to make the campus a conducive environment and achieve the vision and mission of the university. Its function and responsibilities have become so significant that PHEPA has expanded its wings in order to contribute to the success and excellence of its students, thus elevating the glory of the university.
Tel : +60 82581852
Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) UNIMAS terdiri daripada 16 orang barisan kepimpinan yang merupakan mahasiswa UNIMAS yang telah diberi kepercayaan untuk mewakili mahasiswa bagi program pengajian masing-masing serta membawa nama UNIMAS ke peringkat yang lebih tinggi.
MPP berperanan sebagai medium perantaraan antara mahasiswa dengan pihak pengurusan selain menganjurkan aktiviti yang bermanfaat untuk mahasiswa UNIMAS. Selain menjadi wakil pelajar, MPP juga bertanggungjawab menjaga kebajikan dan hak para pelajar dalam usaha melahirkan mahasiswa yang unggul dari sudut sahsiah dan akademik bertepatan dengan slogan MPP.
Tel : +60 82581852
UNIMAS Ancillary Police
(60) 82 58 1999
UNIMAS Main Guardhouse
(60) 82 58 3904
UNIMAS CCTV Control Room
(60) 82 58 1004
Kota Samarahan Police Department
(60) 82 66 2300
Kuching Police Department
(60) 82 24 4444
Sarawak Police Contingent
(60) 82 24 0800
Kota Samarahan Fire Department
(60) 82 67 3881
Our Counsellor will always be there if you need someone to talk to.
Being listened to in confidence, and accepted without prejudice, can alleviate general distress, despair and suicidal feelings.
Often being listened to is enough to help someone through a time of distress. Even just showing that you are there for them, and that you know they are going through a distressing time, can in itself be a comfort.