WS48 BACHELOR OF RESOURCE CHEMISTRY
Chemistry is central to the understanding of basic life processes in living organisms and the physicochemical interactions of non-living elements. It plays an important role in the process of exploiting living and non-living resources for the benefit of mankind.Resource Chemistry is currently offering one academic programme for its undergraduate study, Resource Chemistry. This programme is designed as a central discipline in the study of resource science. Students will be taught various sub-discipline of chemistry with adequate coverage, so graduates will have a broad understanding of the relevance of chemistry. The programme has been designed to equip students with knowledge and expertise needed to undertake an analytical approach in research of natural resources for sustainable exploitation. Such skills will enhance the nation's research capabilities in utilising our rich natural resources
- Knowledgeable in chemistry discipline in-line with the industry requirement.
- Effective in communication and demonstrate good leadership quality in an organization
- Capable to solve chemistry related problems innovatively, creatively and ethically.
- Able to demonstrate and recognize the need of life long learning for successful career advancement.
- Combinatorial Chemistry
- Informatics Chemistry & Research Technique
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Environmental Management System
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Petroleum Chemistry
- Biomacromolecule Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering Principles