Frequently Asked Question
Quick answers to questions you may have.
01. Can fees be paid in installments?
Fees must be paid in the full amount as stipulated for each semester.
02. Can I pay only part of certain fees as I wish?
Not allowed. The fee is a package and students have to pay the entire fees that has been stipulated by the University.
03. Can I pay in cash at the University?
All transactions at the University are CASHLESS and will only accept payment via Credit Card and Debit Card at the Student Finance Unit (UKP) payment counter.
04. I don't have a bank account; can I register my parents' bank account number first?
Students are not allowed to fill in the bank account information of parents or guardians. Bank information can be updated later on the ePelajar portal when the student has opened a bank account.
05. How is the tuition fee reimbursement process for students who postpone/withdraw/quit studies?
Students are requested to make an application to postpone/withdraw/quit studies through the Faculty and Pre-Graduate Studies Division (BPPs). Reimbursement of tuition fees to students is made by the Treasurer's Office after receiving written confirmation from BPPs according to the percentage stipulated.
06. I wish to apply a PTPTN loan. What should I do?
Loan applications can be referred to the Student Affairs Division (BHEP), the Student Pass & Sponsorship Management Unit which is responsible for assisting students in handling sponsorship matters in the form of loans or scholarships only.
07. I have paid my own tuition fees. Then, my sponsor paid my tuition fees for the same semester. How to get back the fee payment money that I have already paid?
UKP will make a refund for the excess fee payment to the student's bank account. Students are required to ensure that the student's bank account is updated and active in the ePelajar system.
08. My PTPTN loan payment has been deposited into my bank account without deducting the fee. What is the process for me to pay the fee?
In the case of a PTPTN loan that has been credited to the student's account without a fee deduction, the student must make the payment through the ePayment portal.
09. I would like to apply for a repeat or improve a certain courses, what should I do next?
Applications to repeat or improve courses must be submitted to the Faculty and payment must be made through the ePayment payportal.
10. I would like a re-evaluation on the course evaluation results/Faculty Change/Program Change/Course Termination. What should I do?
Appeals to re-evaluation of the evaluation results for a course must be submitted to the Faculty by submitting proof of payment that has been made through the ePayment payportal.
11. I have graduated from UNIMAS. How do I apply for a Personal Bond refund (International students only)?
Applications for the returning of the Personal Bond can be made to UNIMAS Global and payment will be made through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) at the bank.
12. I am a student who will undergo an Industrial Training (LI) in a company and need a copy of the insurance policy. How to get a copy of the insurance policy?
Application can be made to the Faculty to obtain a copy of the latest insurance policy.
13. In the student e-portal shows that I still have a book loan debt, what should I do next?
Students can refer to PeTARY (Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Rahman Yaakob) and if there is arrears of book loan debt, payment must be made through epayment. The payment receipt must be submitted to PeTARY for the purpose of updating the student's PeTARY account.
14. I would like to apply for a vehicle sticker. What should I do?
Students can refer to the Security Division for vehicle sticker applications and payments can be made through the ePayment payportal.
15. I would like to re-print the offer letter/transcript and certificate. What should I do?
Requests to re-print the offer letter/transcript and certificate can be made via e-mail to email@example.com and payment must be made via the ePayment payportal. Once the payment has been made, the payment receipt must be submitted to the Pre-Graduate Studies Division (BPPS) for printing.
16. How do I pay the examination fees (Thesis)?
Applications can be made through the Graduate Studies Centre (PPS) and payment can be made through the ePayment payportal. Once the payment is made, the payment receipt must be submitted to the Centre.
- Changing of Student Personal Information Form
- Application for Change of Programme Faculty Form
- Application for Beyond Allowed Range Course Registration
- Credit Transfer Grade Transfer Form
- Application for Fee Per Credit Appeal Form
- Appeal to Review of Cours Assessments Results Form
- Reprint of Assessment Slip Application
- Assessment Slip Complaints Form
- Course Registration Payment Refund Form
- Application for Continuotion of Study Appeal Form
- Application Form for Student Registration Letter
- Reprint of Dean List Certificate Application Form
- Register Drop Course with Penalty Form
- Audit Improve Repeat Course Payment Form
- Course Registration Slip
- Special Reassessment Application Form
- Application For Early Transcript
- Campus Entry Management UNIMAS
- Confirmation Letter Application Form
- Semester Registration
- PG Progress Report
- College Application
- Undergraduate Academic Calendar
- Postgraduate Academic Calendar
- UNIMAS Payment Fees
- UNIMAS Payment Fine | Summon
- UNIMAS Payment Seminar | Conference
- UNIMAS Payment Products
- MyFAS Web
- UNIMAS Support
- eMail Office 365
- UNIMAS Directory
- UNIMAS Expert
- Home Passage
Please contact us
Unit Kewangan Pelajar
Tun Abang Haji Openg Digital Centre
Perpustakaan Tun Abdul Rahman Ya’kub
Student's Affairs and Alumni
Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar
UNIMAS Endowment and Waqf
Human Resource Department